Tendre que amar...

Maya's Blog *<:)
Carie's Xanga
Alessandra's Blog
Ali's Xanga
Betsy's Blog

Tendre que luchar con...

Shmexy Beach's Blog
Frog Blog
Are You Shmexy?
Moose Luver's Blog

Las Randoms...

The-Op.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? OH JESUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
Seacrest Haters
Garth Brooks
The N
Arrested Development

Layout by: my fiance
Hosted by: blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

"I thought I saw some ninjas on my way to the store, but they turned out to be mormons. I beat them up anyway."

First, piano lesson, then, loafing. Bike ride to Blockbuster, finally get the DVD I wanted for a week, get fried orange chicken. Get home, eat chicken, open DVD, it's not what it said. Not "24," just "Simpson's" disk. Retardo! Drive back, exchange DVD, watch it for 10 minutes, get phone call from distraught Mexican with news regarding "hot mountain."
Happiness rockets up, read her funny stories and she laughs. We make plans, I get super excited, can't go must visit graves tomorrow. She cries, I cry, we comfort each other and laugh. I feel better, I read Katherine's entry and I cry. Eat dinner. Take a trip to art supply store, many miles away, buy craypas. Hear new song, I think, "This reminds me of Katherine," but it might just be that the girl in it is named Katherine... I'll keep that in mind.
Now, eating low fat, low carb cookie, watching DVD, man getting tortured. It's awful and he's screaming but this cookie is so awful I don't even care. Wow, he's really freaking out now.
My body can't deal with all these ups and downs. It's making me sick to my stomach.

    • I'm excited for this permanentness on Saturday. Rachel knows what I mean.

      Emma, you totally forgot me. I don't think that's forgiveable. Unless you make me a collage of hot people. And give me food.

      I love you Katherine.


  • Goodnight...

    Nicole blew up the banana stand at 10:14 PM

    3 comments

    3 Comments:

    At 6:57 AM, Blogger Betsy said...

    *applauds!*

    Ms. P would be proud of your deep metaphoricalness!

     
    At 7:14 AM, Blogger Eemz said...

    I did NOT totally forget you. Only a little. I guess this means I'll have to make you a hot people collage. Or some egg free food. (PS- I saw a commerical for Robots!!!)

     
    At 10:29 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

    NOT that I'm speaking to you, Emma, but I bought a box of PopTarts at Albertson's yesterday just because it had the robots characters on it. I was like, "Yum, Ewan McGregor PopTarts!" He used to actually be on the Gogurts things for Star Wars. But who the hell eats yogurt?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    {-+-}



    Profile

    name: Nicole Bluth
    age:15!
    school:CSH...
    birthday:10/18/89
    Quit asking me what I'm going to be when I grow up, everybody. Shouldn't it be clear to you that I'll never grow up? "I'm impolite and I make fun of everyone..." Yeah, I think you get the point...

    LOVES

    Randoms, being random, being Jewish, The Pope, Jesus, carbohydrates, love, Moulin Rouge!, Arrested Development, Shmexers, lipgloss, secret quiche, sneaking around, big earrings, irony, the hot detective, the disabled brother, Pedro, avoiding homework, making others feel uncomfortable, bothering adults, sass, Schick Quattro guy, defending Hilary Duff.

    HATES

    Growing up, being told to grow up, adults who are rude to me before I even get a chance to be rude to them, punks, changes in routines, homophobes and haters, milk chocolate, blood and gore, The O.C., 15-year-olds. And I have a low tolerance for people who refuse to have fun with me. Today's Quote

    ROBOTOGUAPO! SEE EMMA? I TOLD YOU I HAD OUR JOKES!