Tendre que amar...

Maya's Blog *<:)
Carie's Xanga
Alessandra's Blog
Ali's Xanga
Betsy's Blog

Tendre que luchar con...

Shmexy Beach's Blog
Frog Blog
Are You Shmexy?
Moose Luver's Blog

Las Randoms...

The-Op.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? OH JESUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
Seacrest Haters
Garth Brooks
The N
Arrested Development

Layout by: my fiance
Hosted by: blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"And man, they are the blackest grapes. I'm watching Divorce Court with my girlfriend, and she's like, ?"

Sorry, this is really long for such a boring day...
I can't tell you how en fuego Betsy is for making this TEMPLATE for me! I was like, "Maybe in a week or two..." and I come on this morning, and it's already perfect. Miraculous.
I woke up this morning and watched a tape of the greatest thing ever. It's this like, 5 minute clip of Abe Lincoln chasing kids around with raw oysters. And this little kid calls Ryan Seacrest America's founding father, along with Andy Griffith. What I was trying to tape, which is also on there, is an interview with Shia LeBeouf. (Look at the pic of him putting on his shoe, it's rather atttractive.)
Turns out, he's a racist! He's like, "My big, black roomate, Lorenzo..." and it's seriously the funniest thing ever. He's talking about his roomate being a nudist. I had to rewind and watch that again and again and again, because I kept laughing over it.
After the tape, I went and got passport pictures taken at the post office by a guy who didn't speak English, and I was like, "I look hot!" but he didn't get it, so he was just like, "...Yes," so I was like, "Of course, I also think Matt Damon's passport pictures are the hottest, but Rachel begs to differ," and the the guy just said the same thing, "...Yes."
Well, I thought it was funny...
Then I went to the mall and bought hot nylons with swirls and cool fishnet patterns for school. I can't even tell you how hot some of these are, it's like ridiculous.
Then to the dentist, and they took x-rays and polished my teeth.
Stopped at Walgreen's and bought new face crap, because j'adore new face crap. Exfoliators, scrubs, astringents...
I REALLY LOVE YOUR NEW POST, KATHO! It's like everything I wanted to say and couldn't say as eloquently as you. J'adore my Katho even more than new face crap...
Adios.

Nicole blew up the banana stand at 8:20 PM

2 comments

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Betsy said...

I love katho's post!

Your welcom BTW.... I'm glad you like it!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Eemz said...

I LOVE YOU! I'M SO SAD THAT I FORGOT YOU! I CRIED LIKE A MOTHER...AND I WAS ALONE ON THE BUS NEXT TO THESE 700 YEAR OLD ASIAN LADIES (YEAH THEY WERENT AS OLD AS YOUR NEIGHBOR) THAT WOULDN'T LET ME GET OUT OF THE SEAT!!! IIII LOOOOVVEEEE YOOOOUUU!!! CALL MEE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}



Profile

name: Nicole Bluth
age:15!
school:CSH...
birthday:10/18/89
Quit asking me what I'm going to be when I grow up, everybody. Shouldn't it be clear to you that I'll never grow up? "I'm impolite and I make fun of everyone..." Yeah, I think you get the point...

LOVES

Randoms, being random, being Jewish, The Pope, Jesus, carbohydrates, love, Moulin Rouge!, Arrested Development, Shmexers, lipgloss, secret quiche, sneaking around, big earrings, irony, the hot detective, the disabled brother, Pedro, avoiding homework, making others feel uncomfortable, bothering adults, sass, Schick Quattro guy, defending Hilary Duff.

HATES

Growing up, being told to grow up, adults who are rude to me before I even get a chance to be rude to them, punks, changes in routines, homophobes and haters, milk chocolate, blood and gore, The O.C., 15-year-olds. And I have a low tolerance for people who refuse to have fun with me. Today's Quote

ROBOTOGUAPO! SEE EMMA? I TOLD YOU I HAD OUR JOKES!