Tendre que amar...

Maya's Blog *<:)
Carie's Xanga
Alessandra's Blog
Ali's Xanga
Betsy's Blog

Tendre que luchar con...

Shmexy Beach's Blog
Frog Blog
Are You Shmexy?
Moose Luver's Blog

Las Randoms...

The-Op.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? OH JESUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
Seacrest Haters
Garth Brooks
The N
Arrested Development

Layout by: my fiance
Hosted by: blogger

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Uh-oh.

Watched "3 Men and a Little Lady," last night. Funnier than the first one, with a lot less smug druggling.
I'm going back to the preschool tomorrow, back to the Monday/Wedensday/Friday schedule there. I'd better do something insane today so I don't feel so bad about having to be a good example for the next 2 weeks. I can't even drink soda there. I think I'll have extra coke today.
I bit my lip so hard it's all swollen in the front. Hmm, that sure was smart. (Random.)
So bored. Gonna go find something crazy to do. I have some gummi bears I can stick up my nose...

Nicole blew up the banana stand at 8:30 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}



Profile

name: Nicole Bluth
age:15!
school:CSH...
birthday:10/18/89
Quit asking me what I'm going to be when I grow up, everybody. Shouldn't it be clear to you that I'll never grow up? "I'm impolite and I make fun of everyone..." Yeah, I think you get the point...

LOVES

Randoms, being random, being Jewish, The Pope, Jesus, carbohydrates, love, Moulin Rouge!, Arrested Development, Shmexers, lipgloss, secret quiche, sneaking around, big earrings, irony, the hot detective, the disabled brother, Pedro, avoiding homework, making others feel uncomfortable, bothering adults, sass, Schick Quattro guy, defending Hilary Duff.

HATES

Growing up, being told to grow up, adults who are rude to me before I even get a chance to be rude to them, punks, changes in routines, homophobes and haters, milk chocolate, blood and gore, The O.C., 15-year-olds. And I have a low tolerance for people who refuse to have fun with me. Today's Quote

ROBOTOGUAPO! SEE EMMA? I TOLD YOU I HAD OUR JOKES!