Tendre que amar...

Maya's Blog *<:)
Carie's Xanga
Alessandra's Blog
Ali's Xanga
Betsy's Blog

Tendre que luchar con...

Shmexy Beach's Blog
Frog Blog
Are You Shmexy?
Moose Luver's Blog

Las Randoms...

The-Op.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? OH JESUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
Seacrest Haters
Garth Brooks
The N
Arrested Development

Layout by: my fiance
Hosted by: blogger

Monday, August 02, 2004

Michael Kitchen's neck.

I managed to get away from the hyper people today after lunch, with the help of my mom. I have 43 more letters to write.
I got to see Eleanor last night, and feed her more mush. Dana was holding her on the chair and Grandma was knitting and chatting, and I mentioned that the first thing I bought Eleanor was a pink hat. Then, some randomosity came from Grandma. It went like this:
Dana: Eleanor wore her pink Giants hat to the picnic, and she's growing into it.
Me: That was the very first thing I bought for her! I thought it would be nice since she likes to--
Grandma: I think Michael Kitchen has a sexy neck.
So there you have it, the entire family was bound to go crazy like me. When you live together, you start to talk like one another. The best part is that then she and my Grandpa were watching "Foyle's War," on PBS starring Michael Kitchen, and he had a neck very similar to Mr. Potter.
I was so bored today that I googled really random things and went where the links took me. I went from buying Garth Brooks VHS copies of concerts online to watching a commercial for "Police Academy," from 1980. I guess you really can find anything online. I think I'll watch it if I manage to remember.
I'm gonna go write letters. I'll post later, amici.

Nicole blew up the banana stand at 1:22 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}



Profile

name: Nicole Bluth
age:15!
school:CSH...
birthday:10/18/89
Quit asking me what I'm going to be when I grow up, everybody. Shouldn't it be clear to you that I'll never grow up? "I'm impolite and I make fun of everyone..." Yeah, I think you get the point...

LOVES

Randoms, being random, being Jewish, The Pope, Jesus, carbohydrates, love, Moulin Rouge!, Arrested Development, Shmexers, lipgloss, secret quiche, sneaking around, big earrings, irony, the hot detective, the disabled brother, Pedro, avoiding homework, making others feel uncomfortable, bothering adults, sass, Schick Quattro guy, defending Hilary Duff.

HATES

Growing up, being told to grow up, adults who are rude to me before I even get a chance to be rude to them, punks, changes in routines, homophobes and haters, milk chocolate, blood and gore, The O.C., 15-year-olds. And I have a low tolerance for people who refuse to have fun with me. Today's Quote

ROBOTOGUAPO! SEE EMMA? I TOLD YOU I HAD OUR JOKES!