Tendre que amar...

Maya's Blog *<:)
Carie's Xanga
Alessandra's Blog
Ali's Xanga
Betsy's Blog

Tendre que luchar con...

Shmexy Beach's Blog
Frog Blog
Are You Shmexy?
Moose Luver's Blog

Las Randoms...

The-Op.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? OH JESUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
Seacrest Haters
Garth Brooks
The N
Arrested Development

Layout by: my fiance
Hosted by: blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2004

I officially amo Chris Pines!

Finally saw "Princess Diaries 2!" And I'm proud to say, I was right, Chris Pine is gorgeous. He's got this weird accent that kind of comes and goes throughout the movie, but whatev. It's still a cute, squeeky clean movie. Too much footage of that old ugly uncle, though. Get a real job, hippie. I told you guys that uglies are taking over. First John Kerry, now some weirdo.
It's always fun to insert my own dialouge in my head. Example: "I'm not letting you give up the crown that easily, Nicholas. (BECAUSE YOU'RE GORGEOUSLY SHMEXY!)" Or: "Oh no, you haven't fallen in love, have you? Oh, you have! (IT'S NICOLE, ISN'T IT!)"
It was funny though, the grandma asked Mia if she was "sassing." Classic. Oh, and she opens up this huge control room, and it turns out that Genovia has been a yacht all along! (Denmark is a yacht, too. Or just for Rachel: "Just wait, she'll fly in on her private yacht anytime now.")
There's even a scene with the hot one in an apron. I laughed, because all he needs is that gorgeous pink wig that Travis wears. I hereby renounce all of my love for Trav, in favor of some hot random who can't decide whether or not he has an accent.
Adios, and be sure to check out the new TAGBOARD!
P.S. Malcolm in the Middle is coming to weeknight T.V. this fall on UPN. I don't love Frances anymore, but in case any of you do, watch a few minutes here and there between loads of homework. That means you, Insane Frog!

Nicole blew up the banana stand at 12:25 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}



Profile

name: Nicole Bluth
age:15!
school:CSH...
birthday:10/18/89
Quit asking me what I'm going to be when I grow up, everybody. Shouldn't it be clear to you that I'll never grow up? "I'm impolite and I make fun of everyone..." Yeah, I think you get the point...

LOVES

Randoms, being random, being Jewish, The Pope, Jesus, carbohydrates, love, Moulin Rouge!, Arrested Development, Shmexers, lipgloss, secret quiche, sneaking around, big earrings, irony, the hot detective, the disabled brother, Pedro, avoiding homework, making others feel uncomfortable, bothering adults, sass, Schick Quattro guy, defending Hilary Duff.

HATES

Growing up, being told to grow up, adults who are rude to me before I even get a chance to be rude to them, punks, changes in routines, homophobes and haters, milk chocolate, blood and gore, The O.C., 15-year-olds. And I have a low tolerance for people who refuse to have fun with me. Today's Quote

ROBOTOGUAPO! SEE EMMA? I TOLD YOU I HAD OUR JOKES!