Tendre que amar...

Maya's Blog *<:)
Carie's Xanga
Alessandra's Blog
Ali's Xanga
Betsy's Blog

Tendre que luchar con...

Shmexy Beach's Blog
Frog Blog
Are You Shmexy?
Moose Luver's Blog

Las Randoms...

The-Op.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? OH JESUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
Seacrest Haters
Garth Brooks
The N
Arrested Development

Layout by: my fiance
Hosted by: blogger

Friday, August 13, 2004

Happy Friday the 13th :)

I still haven't finished either of those 2 stupid papers I have to do. I'm going over to Betsy's tomorrow, and we're going to cause problems and be silly at the mall. Whatever, amigas. Tonight I'm babysitting again and then I get to see "Princess Diaries II." Hooray, I've been looking forward to that. Movies with La Mad, sugary candy, caffeine, staying up late, oh, the possibilities are endless!
Not that you should care, but the Olympics are on tonight. Whatever, why are serious athletes always ugly? Why don't they send someone hot to photo shoots and then let the real Michael Phelps do the actual swimming? Hmm? Didn't anybody think of that? Ugly people are frustrating, they're taking over society. (*COUGH*John Kerry!*COUGH*) Oh my Josh, they've even taken over popular phrases such as "Oh my Josh!" (I brought that back, singlehandedly.) What else are ugly people infiltrating?

Nicole blew up the banana stand at 12:11 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}



Profile

name: Nicole Bluth
age:15!
school:CSH...
birthday:10/18/89
Quit asking me what I'm going to be when I grow up, everybody. Shouldn't it be clear to you that I'll never grow up? "I'm impolite and I make fun of everyone..." Yeah, I think you get the point...

LOVES

Randoms, being random, being Jewish, The Pope, Jesus, carbohydrates, love, Moulin Rouge!, Arrested Development, Shmexers, lipgloss, secret quiche, sneaking around, big earrings, irony, the hot detective, the disabled brother, Pedro, avoiding homework, making others feel uncomfortable, bothering adults, sass, Schick Quattro guy, defending Hilary Duff.

HATES

Growing up, being told to grow up, adults who are rude to me before I even get a chance to be rude to them, punks, changes in routines, homophobes and haters, milk chocolate, blood and gore, The O.C., 15-year-olds. And I have a low tolerance for people who refuse to have fun with me. Today's Quote

ROBOTOGUAPO! SEE EMMA? I TOLD YOU I HAD OUR JOKES!